Hospital and Pre-Hospital External Defibrillator Market Emerging Trends and Global Demand Forecast, 2018 - 2025
August 5, 2022
Asia-Pacific offers lucrative opportunities in the defibrillator market and is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period.
PORTLAND, OREGON, US, August 4, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- The increase in the number of sudden cardiac arrests and the increase in the demand for advanced external defibrillators play a major role in the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing adoption of automated external defibrillators in developing countries is expected to boost the demand for external defibrillators in the coming years. External defibrillators are lightweight and portable devices used to deliver a therapeutic shock to a patient's heart in life-threatening conditions, such as ventricular fibrillation, cardiac arrhythmias, sudden cardiac arrest, and pulseless ventricular tachycardia. The Hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillator market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to increase in demand for automated defibrillators, rise in chronic cardiac diseases, increasing awareness of technological advancements in automated external defibrillators. developing countries.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
• Asahi Kasei Corporation
• Aurora Capital Group (Cardiac Science Corporation)
• General Electric Company
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Mediana Co., Ltd
• Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
• Nihon Kohden Corporation
• Progetti Srl
• Schiller Ag
• Stryker Corporation
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5139
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝟏𝟎% 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭, 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐.
Major factors such as increase in the incidence of cardiovascular diseases, technological advancements in defibrillator devices, number of unmet medical needs for treatment of sudden cardiac arrest, increasing awareness of automated external defibrillators in developing economies and growth in aging population are predicted. To promote market growth. High cost of defibrillators is predicted to hinder the growth of the market. On the contrary, increasing adoption of external defibrillators and cost-effective opportunities in emerging economies are the factors paving the way for numerous growth opportunities during the forecast period.
Based on type, the external defibrillator market is segmented as automated and manual. The automated external defibrillator segment dominated the global market in 2017 and is expected to maintain this trend throughout the analysis period. Based on end user, the external defibrillator market is categorized as hospitals and pre-hospitals. The hospitals segment is the largest revenue contributing segment in the global hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillators market due to the higher usage of external defibrillators within hospitals specially in ICU, and emergency rooms.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5139
Asia-Pacific offers lucrative opportunities in the defibrillator market and is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period. Its growth is complemented by rise in demand for sophisticated defibrillators, massive healthcare reforms, high prevalence of heart failure and increased focus of major players on developing technologically advanced cost-effective defibrillators.
• Based on type, the manual external defibrillator segment accounted for more than one third share of the global hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillators market in 2017 (in terms of volume).
• Based on end user, the pre-hospital segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2018 to 2025 in terms of value.
• North America accounted for more than one half share of the global market in 2017.
• Asia-Pacific is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities in the market and grow at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2018 to 2025 in terms of value.
𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/5139
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
• North America Hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillator market
• Japan Hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillator market
• South Korea Hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillator market
• Singapore Hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillator market
• Australia Hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillator market
• Europe Hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillator market
• China Hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillator market
• Taiwan Hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillator market
• New Zealand Hospital and pre-hospital external defibrillator market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.